• Through one to one discussion, explore the reasons for seeking coaching;
o What are the aims
o What are the expectations
• Agree a verbal contract at the start of every meeting on outcomes for that session;
• Focus on supporting the coachee in identifying their own resources and generating their own solutions;
• Help to tackle complex situations at both behavioural and relationship level in an honest and developmental way
• Undertake ‘on time’ coaching, working with individuals as they undertake their role offering immediate feedback and challenge;
Feedback from clients I have provided coaching to:
Sorry for bothering you so late, but I really wanted to express my gratitude for your help and support today.
Although weaknesses and areas for improvement are never very easy to hear or identify in oneself, I felt the time spent with you taught me some valuable techniques and startegies to help with my development and the improvements needed to take the team forward.
I know our paths may not cross in the near future, but I will keep you updated with my progress and may feel the need to tap into your extensive experience at a later date.
Thank you so much for your support and time.
Thank you once again, for an inspiring day, I think we all gain so much from these sessions, I know for me they lift my spirits and give me the opportunity to reflect and go forward.”